Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Life at PSBB till date !

I thought I better start writing something about myself ..Well that's what blogs are all about.. So i sat down imagining on what to write about, this topic popped out. ! And i really do want to speak my heart out about my life at PSBB.! MY HOME.!

All started for me in the year 1996.! The first time i stepped into the gates of PSBB as a young boy, i realized this wasn't just the entrance to PSBB, but a step towards a new future.! A new life of wonderful journeys and experiences were ahead for me..

I spent the first three years of my schooling life studying in H section along with a bunch of various other mates of mine.! Don't remember much of those years.! But all I can say was that it would have been total fun.! :D

So when i was in UKG, i knew i had to take a new subject..which would result in a new section and a new set of friends.! Took Hindi !

And was landed in 1-L..! That's where my actual friendship started.! Loads of cool friends.! Was rocking fun..

And so it was.! 3 yrs of new experiences.! 3rd was a wonderful year.! Bagged the All Rounder and a general proficiency in Math.! :D

And yet again.! It all was bought down to yet another change in language.! Had to choose between Hindi and Sanskrit.! I had told all my friends that I was going to take Hindi..But people at my house wanted me to take Sanskrit as they thought it was easier..

Infact i had a friend of mine who wrote and gave it as Hindi and later changed to Sanskrit cuz i had changed.! Hehe.!

So i landed in 4k.! 4th turned out to be a mixed uear for me.! I was into all the mischieves in the world.! Was definitely not Teacher's favourite.! Was always into her complaint book.! Infact had my parents called..! Hehe.! But the only consolation i had that year was an All Rounder and Profficiency in Math and Sanskrit.! Hehe.!

5th went quite normally.! Started developing more and more friends.! The same set was carried onto 6-E ! 6th, 7th, 8th were quite uneventful .! Seems as though nothin happened in these years.! Though opinions of my friends may differ.! Haha.!

So it was 8th holidays.! That's when i renewed old friendships-the ones in 3rd or so.! Largely thanks to ORKUT ! Hehe.! No Wonder am attached to it now.!

Lol.! 9th was by far the best year.! Enjoyed to the maximum extent..

MORE PARTYING, MORE BUNKING CLASSES, MORE TEASING, MORE FUN and Ofcourse, MORE FOOTBALL..! Hehe.!

That year had to end.! And the thought of me entering the 10th always passed over my head.! The year i had to concentrate more on studies.!

Hehe.! But 10th has now started.! And am enjoying the last year in my wonderful class.! 10 E.!

Many may say it sucks and it's all very nerd-ish class.! But people just don't know what it's all about.! must realize that the PROOF OF THE PUDDING IS IN TASTING IT.!

Anyways no one cares on what others say..! I love my class.! I love all my friends.!

RIPPERS ! Thanks a lot for making my life in Psbb so special.!


Hopin for more wonderful years ahead,

SId.!

2 comments:

barry said...

personal memories are always quite special.. nice.. keep up the good work..

Sid ! Football Freak ! said...

Thanks a lot mate..


And yea..! People.~! It was Barry who asked me to write personal things..

SO thanks to u da.! :D