Monday, July 28, 2008

Me , Mine and Myself.! Part III

Well, last two blogs i wrote about my parents, my relatives and of course my friends.! So this is going to be a blog entirely dedicated to me.! :D:D

Am gonna write about the various things I do in the course of a day and you know, various things about me.!

Well for the starters, Am just a normal guy.! A guy next door.! Love music.. Love Football and LOVE UNITED !

3 things which i can't be separated from.! Lol..

And for the others who know me something more, I am the laziest person in the world.! Totally.! Love to Eat, Sleep, Play and again the cycle continues.

Few say I am a nerd.. :D Fact is that I aint.! :P Hard Guess ppl..! =))

Well here's my routine.!

I have a so called Sanskrit class during mornings.! I always promise mom that I'll wake up at 530 and go to the class..

But as I told you..AM the laziest person..And all the time i oversleep..And sleep nicely..:D

And finally I wake up.! Or rather am forced to wake up.. Cuz the blaring sound of FM in my house-the noise of 'BIG 92.7 fm POZHUDUPOKIN UCCHA KATTAM.!' :D- That wakes me up.! (aah..How life would have been without that..)

And then i realize the time would have been 7.! So I catch my brushin equipments and sit down to read the newspaper..

Half the time I drowse while reading it too..:D

And then sit down to eat something at 750..

Hardly do eat though.! And then I am at school at 8 or so..!

I go there..And much to my amazement, all friends barge at me asking- " You finished Record work ? You finished Chemistry notes " and stuff like that.! {WHEN WILL THEY REALIZE THAT THE WORLD WOULD COME TO AN END IF I SUBMIT MY NOTES ON TIME :) }

I keep a straight face to all those things and get in.! Knowing what would be in store for me if i don't write those notes.. :D


Ctd..

2 comments:

Rahul said...

POZHUDUPOKIN UCCHA KATTAM !
thats not the big fm thingy.. :P !

Kaushal Raj ! said...

btw .. trust me ..!
hes a nerd !
watever he says !
he does notes .. not on time !
but before time !
lol