Sunday, July 27, 2008

Me, Mine and Myself.! Part II

  • My friends !
Form the Integral part of my life.! Life without them is totally nothing.!

My life with friends only revolves around four things : Cricket, Football, Orkut and 'Ooru Suthifying'.!

Its because of this I have more friends than what I imagined would have.!

  • Cricket
I've freaked my life out by playing cricket in the hot sun- have played in almost all the sector grounds and roads with various different friends of mine.!

Ram, Raghav, Arjun, Kaushal , Barry, Vivek, Karthik, Darvi , Vishal, Robin, Prakash, Niraj , Ashwin , Vijay- Have played with them all.! :D:D

  • Football
New venues, new sets of friends.! But Kaushal and Raghav have stuck with me wherever i went.!

Hehe.!


I've played with a few seniors of mine in Sangeeta Colony.! Most memorable experience was beating them 7-1 once.! Hehe.!

Rj, Vc, Rahul, Sudharshan, Ranga , etc etc have played with them..

Next was Ceebros Gardens.!

A mixture of Psbb, JV and various other School students.! Was an all together fun experience playing there.!

Anirudh, Akshay, Ashutosh, Prabjyot, Sachin, and loads of others too..

  • Orkut
Next comes this.. www.orkut.com..

This has where my friend circle has expanded more than where I got the others.. Known people who were unknown to me for sometime again became known now. :D

Unknown people have now become the closest of my friends..

And contact with the well known people has continued.!

This has what orkut has got me.! A new dimension of friends..

  • 'OORU SUTHIFYING'
Well, as it says, just going out with my friends more often than not.. From movies to Citi Centre to Beach and back.. From 12G busses to Koyambedu to T.Nagar.! Lol.!

And from various B'day Parties to Back.!

This is from where i got various friends of mine..

They make up the second part of my life. !

2 comments:

Kaushal Raj ! said...

aaah !
football!
stile da !
ceebros gardens you dint play much tho ! :D
cud have written 6th sector nd dat road ! :D

barry said...

stile.. orkut according to me has been both a boon and a bane.. boon coz i met up wid my old pals who'd been long lost.. and yeah, a few nice new friends as well.. but too much technology gets that addiction into you.. i feel i've lost a lot due to the internet.. the world wld have been better without this technology..