Monday, July 28, 2008

Me, Mine and Myself.! Part IV

Ctd..

Even then, I enjoy life and school.! hardly do worry about teachers giving their piece of mind for not giving the notes..

Happily sit down in the last bench..And i have a partner who acts like a kid and can explode any moment.!

So hardly do I talk with him too.! But suddenly he pops up asking me- " Osama Bin Laden ku BAYAM na enna nu theriyadhu..! Why ?"

I in my usual sleepy sense say I DUNNO ..

And he keeps a expression-less face and answers-" Because he doesnt know Tamil.! "

I feel like laughing.! But somehow control it, because I am scared of his pendulum like MOOD SWINGS.!

And the worst part is yet to come.!

I have teachers who are H.O.D's.! Worst.! But then, i happily sit in the last bench and sleep.! :D

Lol.! And then, much to my relief and fear, i hear the evening prayer.!

Relief refers to school ending.! and fear ? The fear of staying two more hours of school for math or coming back and going to sanskrit(which I promised i would be going in the mornings).. :D

Lol.! And after finishing all my classes, i relax for some time.! And when the clock strikes 7, i would have to be there at my desk.! TO STUDY OR ACT LIKE STUDYING.! :D

Lol.! And then have my dinnah and then come online only to catch up with friends and to blog.! Hehe..





Well this is much about me.! Only when i start writing, I realize i have so much in my life.! Lol.!

Thanks again !

3 comments:

Kaushal Raj ! said...

Sid got slapped recently !
nd yea , this has evrythin to do wid dis blog !

Sid ! Football Freak ! said...

Lol.!

I know..

Poor me.. :( But what followed was even more funny actually.!

barry said...

you're quite lucky to be at skool mate.. so just enjoy life there.. you'll never get back the days.. i still miss skool, those 15 years were the best ever in my life..