Friday, December 5, 2008

Black Wednesday I

Next morning came .. It was curtailed , my sleep ..  My dad woke me up .. He was at the TV .. Seeing eagerly .. HEMANT KARKARE SHOT DEAD .. The ATS Chief .. The Crisis Continues .. 
I sat down , without brushing was watching eagerly .. Only then did i realize that these terrorists meant real business and were not here to hold the city for ransom just for a night ..

India was , ofcourse was going to the Dogs .. The day passed , and i continued watching this . And what doubled my problem was I was Waiting for something .. 

So yea , it was noon , still it continued .. The Crisis .. Only then were NSG Commandos bought in .. Lives were lost .. Innumerable ones of them .. It became the talk of town .. The whole situation was like seeing a typical Gautham Mennon Classic .. I am sorry .. But it was totally like that ..

I mean what the hell is happening ? Our we electing a govenrment who can't even provide us with proper security ? When do i walk out of my house with an assurance that I'll return safely back home ? AM WRITING THIS AS A PURE , DEVOTED CITIZEN OF THE COUNTRY .. 

The night arrived .. The people were loosing their cool .. Mr. LK Advani started his trade mark dialogues of politicizing Terrorism .. It was emotional .. It started to get .. People weeping and mourning the death of the heroes .. 

I myself was .. It was getting hard to digest .. Where were our intelligence ? Whats our so called HOME MINISTER doing ? Sohail , a writer in TOI came spoke in Times Now .. And boy did he speak .. He came , tore apart all the politicians and only then stopped .. I salute him .. These were the same things the whole of the country wanted to ask ? 

What was Desmukh doing ? Going for  his son's premiere ? And we have A Home Minister who changes his clothes more often than addressing the nation .. And our FM talks India is having 8% growth ? May we kindly know if its 8% growth in the rise of terrorism ? 

And what more worse .. The Terrorists are allowed to happily trek till the 19th floor .. And good trek did they have .. 

When is India gonna get rid of Terrorism ? When can people roam about safely ? When will corruption stop among Politicians ? 

These questions are still un-answered ..  And we , THE CITIZENS OF INDIA , need to know the answers for these questions .. 

The Ball is in the court of the UPA Government who , according to everyone , have failed completely .. 

All we can say is , this is an event which will go down in History .. An Event that will cause Impatience amongst the Common Man , An event that will see Govenrnment's fall if they don't govern properly ..

Till then , 

A TRUE CITIZEN OF INIDA ! 

No comments: