Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Holidays - The best days of my life. :)

Well, firstly I apologize for not being able to keep in touch with my blog due to various reasons happening around me. :)

It was board exam time, the so called 'dreaded' period a teenager had to face in his life. But lol, for me personally, I hardly did work hard. It never seemed like board exam time. Was partying each and everyday with my friend- baskin robins, creamy inn, to name a few of the long lists of places we went to during the exams.

Finally, the dust surrounding the board exam had settled.

March 30, 2009 was when the best days of my life had started. Mcq exam had finished. We cared a shite for that exam. We were already in party mood. What followed was a monotonous 1 and a half hours of exam, which i successfully managed to flunk. :=D

Only when i heard the bell and handed over my paper did i know that finally i'm away from exams for quite sometime. Firstly, thanks to psbb, we wrote our exams in a school, right opposite which was Pizza Hut. :=D Had a ball of a time there with class mates, ordered everything in the menu only to realize we fell short of money per person. :=P Several people had to pay outta their own pockets. Was a welcome relief though after exams.

Night, Kausha's b'day. And boy did we have a cracker - jacker of a treat. Mocha first, then Cascade in the good ol' Kadhar Nawaz Khan road. :=D Hogged like crazy, felt high for the first time after eating so much. Ha Ha ha..

What followed next day was a fun experience at Citi Centre with friends, again, needless to say, hogged there big time. :=D It's fun now when i recollect all those memories to post it up here.

We went to every place possible in the first two weeks after exams. Bessi Beach, Beach Volleyball , Murugan Idly, Casa Picolo, Ascendas, name a place in chennai, we were there. \m/

After a couple of weeks, i had friends who became globe trotters - USA, Dubai , they were there everywhere. I was held up here only with a couple of my friends. Parents too got quite strict then, as we had spent way too much out of their pockets. Started to get guilty about it actually. :)

But please, no cost can buy the fun we had. What if others weren't there, I still had Kaushal as company to go to CCD, Wangs Kitchen , Gangothree, Fruit Shop, Frankies, Creamy Inn, Move 'n Pick , Barista etc etc.. :)

Then when Kaushal too had gone to Delhi for sometime, I had my good ol' 6th sector cricket for my company. Had some ulti experiences playing here this time too. 15 people turned up everyday with heights of cricket craze in that small road, and what always followed was a tri- series of highest quality! No wonder they call India the Cricket Crazy nation. :) We saw fights there in that road among friends, we saw friendship blossom there in that road, we saw everything . True, Cricket does bind people in India!

April died this way. It was time for us to shout , May , here we come! :)







1 comment:

Unknown said...

blah! blah! blah! do you see my posts in my blog. blah! see it! blah! blah! blah! blah! blah! blah! blah!