Monday, October 6, 2008

D.E.A.S Trip.. II

After a good night's sleep, it was back to business again.. We had to be ready next morning at 7.. All my friends, who are anyday smarter than me in all the aspects woke up at 5 and readied themselves up.. Me, a great man myself, woke up slowly, that too forcibly at 630.. I was literally pushed into the toilet by my friends.. And there too, I dozed off.. :D:D  After all , what's toilet without reading a newspaper.. :P:P 

I was among the last batch of students who went down to eat dinner thanks to my own laziness. :D

And there, 3 buses in front of us beamed, destined to take us to Coorg.. The trip, must admit frankly was way too boring..  The bus couldn't pull our weights , I mean how could it ? :D And it constantly went at a very low speed while climbing up.. The teachers were busy watching COMEDIES OF VIVEK.. It was fun but then later turned out to be boring and must say Vulgar.. I happily settled down.. Grabbing my friend's I-Pod and tried dozing off - which i failed to.. The trip started to piss me off..  And worst part was the Fight as to whether United or Chelsea is superior among them started by the two greatest minds - Srinivas and Ghanshyam .. They went on and on and on.. All started to join.. I kept quite.. I had exhausted myself before fighting with them all along 9th and now 10th.. So i decided to keep quite.. But they refused to let me go.. 

One says Drogba is God.. Another says Ronaldo is God and that he'll see his grand mom play than watching Drogba.. Contradictory statements to one another.. I felt like shouting SHUT UP.. But how could I.. After all , its United..! :D 

Finally we arrived at Coorg.. Saw the girls bus passing by.. :D We were taken further down Coorg to a place called as Golden Valley.. What followed from there was by far the most thrilling car ride i've ever had till now.. Oh my god.. 

We were onto a stony, dusty road.. And oh my god.. We were shaking like a pendulum.. Left Right Left.. And if we din't hold on, there we would have been.. On the roads..! :D  3.5 kms.. Just imagine.. It was like I was holding onto my life.. Literally.. We were tired.. Exhausted.. Our thighs, Hands, the spinal cord started aching.. We had enough.. And when we saw an Estate comin up, it was like Heaven in disguise.. I just felt lyin flat on our bed rooms.. But still, we were denied..

We had to have our breakfasts and zoom.. We were back trekking.. The weight of our body coupled with the weight of our bags..  Please.. Give us a break..  

We returned back in the evening.. And finally were given our rooms.. But more Confusion followed.. No one knew exactly where to go.. Many were wandering clueless here and there..

And before we settled in our rooms, it was time for Dinner.. And it sucked.. Yuck.. Campfire was supposed to follow.. But then what's campfire without music dance etc .. I stayed there for a couple of mins.. But then my body could'nt stand any more.. Enough is enough.. I went on to sleep.. 

R.I.P 

2 comments:

Kaushal Raj ! said...

bleady!
you din finish da trek fully ..
my shoes were gone ..!
slipped like evry 2 mins ..
still , was funnn! :D
you shud've tried chimney climbin ..
p.s: i din do it too ! :P
yea . nice trip!

Unknown said...

hello!!!

so i m assuming you are from chennai because you were watching vivek comedies?? haha
anyway so went on this trip.. so did you get an award? i thought i had gotten a DofE award (they gave me a badge) but can i put that on paper?? i mean i go to thier website and they talk about records and certificates.. i dint get any of that! did you?