Wednesday, October 8, 2008

D.E.A.S Trip .. III

"Hello.. Good Morning.. " was how a maid there greeted us.. :D Funny.. Woke up early in the morning.. Around 530.. Have never waken up so early in my life.. :D And what was worse to hear was the lady saying - " The Sir wants you to be ready at 730.." 

I mean What the ?!? To get ready at 730, why the hell should she spoil my beautiful sleep at 530 itself ? Curses on her.. :D LOl.. So i dozed off again.. While a few of my friends went about with their business.. Finally it was time for me to wake up.. At 7.. I realized that Reservations had already happened as to who uses the toilet next.. :D Lol.. And there were still 5-6 more boys to go.. 

Everyone wanted to have a bath.. But how could they ? It was freaking cold.. No hot water at all.. So i grabbed my brushing kit, a towel and a set of new clothes.. The wait was killing me.. 2 or so had finished.. All of a sudden, an animated character came out bursting.. Who was it ? WAs it a bird ? Was it a plane ? NO.. IT WAS RANGA..!! =)) 

Oh my god.. He came out saying - " Hey hey please da.. Urgenta varudhuda.. I dint go for 3 days da.."  :D:D I mean how could we not allow him to go ? The place would be disasterous if we din't allow him.. We said no initially.. But then he said Only 2 mins da.. :D

So we allowed him to go in.. Only with the promise of 2 mins.. He went in.. And went on and on.. And on.. Oh my god.. It was killing me..

I knew he would'nt come.. so i decided to go to my friends room and use his toilet there.. And guess who was there ? MR. Nath - our event manager.. With a big tummy of his, he only then went in to have his shave.. That too after that bath.. Funny.. he came out in 2 mins though.. Hats off to him..

And then finally came my time.. I brushed, washed my face and came off in a flash.. Was surprising to myself.. Lol..

We then proceeded to the eating place where they served BALLS.. :D:D Dunno what was stuffed inside.. Or rather u can call it IDLY BALLS.. :D Somehow managed to eat it.. And then, we were told we had to trek down the hill to then board the bus down..

So the trekking started downhill.. I particularly decided not to stick with my class mates as i know all they would be talking about will only be CHELSEA - UNITED.. :((

So i decided to walk front with the N sec ppl.. Lol.. WAs fun.. Gotta know many secrets.. Sources mainly Anjan.. After a 4km long trek, we saw the sight of the bus.. Lol..

And the journey back to mysore.. Stopped at a umm nice restaurant for our lunch.. Was decent.. Much better than what we got in Coorg.. Friends bought Coorg Honey, Coffee etc etc.. But i got ntn.. :D 

After our lunch, we went the Namdorling Monastry - which i incidentally went only last holidays.. So it wasn't interesting to me as it seemed to my other mates.. Lol.. Only things which drived me or rather us were a couple of Girls who were there.. Hehe.. Cherriyazz.. :D 

After all that, the journey again back to Mysore started.. It ended there.. Cuz i slept all through the journey.. Finally the picture of our hotel gleamed in front of my eyes.. :D Was dead tired and hungry.. So we grabbed our room keys and before anyone did any such reservations for using the toilet, i dashed into it first.. Much to the amuzement of the others.. :D Lol.. After a quick bath, it was time to attend to my stomach which was in need of some fuel.. And umm.. We were served ripping food.. Naan, Paneer Butter masala, Bindy Fry.. Yumm.. Just the perfect food we wanted..

And i went on eating till i realized that I started to over eat.. so it was must for me to walk.. So me and 3 of my friends got permission and started going to MORE - The big Baazaar of Mysore.. Nothing was to our expectations.. But boy oh boy.. Upstairs a kickass Dusherra offer.. They gave branded T-Shirts for 100.. I grabbed a Levi's t- shirt , bought it and was off to our Room.. din't feel sleepy at all after having such a heavy dinner.. So me and srinivas decided to join in the other room for playing a few rounds of UNO cards while Ghan was fast asleep.. What was more fun was PANCHATHANTIRAM was on.. Woov.. Ripping fun.. We went on and on till 11 when finally a ward came and told it was very noisy and forced us to sleep.. 

As usual, Srinivas refused to give in to sharing his bed.. I was in no mood to fight.. So i grabbed a sheet and went slept down clueless what was in store for us tommm .. :P 

No comments: